From time to time I may create a repair guide or link to videos of a repair I have done on a particular computer or device. These guides are provided free of charge and are available to use as needed. You can find a list of these guides below.
- Apple IIgs Power Supply Recapping Guide (Dyna Comp model LR62786)
- IBM PS/2 Floppy Disk Drive (ALPS version) Recapping Guide
- IBM PS/2 Hard Drive ESDI, Recapping Guide (Model: WD-336R)
- Atari 800 Power Supply and Main Logic Board Recapping Guide
- Apple DB-15 to 13W3 Cable Pinout for Macintosh Monitors (Portrait Display & Two-Page Monochrome Display)
Looking for Macintosh Recapping Guides?
My friend Bruce (from Branchus Creations) has excellent Macintosh recapping guides on his awesome website here.
These guides and resources are provided as a resource to vintage electronics enthusiasts only. I can accept no responsibility if you damage or device, or yourself, when following the information or instructions these guides. These guides are not approved or endorsed by any manufacturer or company.